1) Make sure you use a charger that is specifically for your laptop. If you use a laptop charger that is not for you, the possibilities of your laptop is damaged is high.
2) Put your laptop charger in a place not near water. This is to prevent you right from electric shock and damage your laptop.
3) Always unplug your charger andabila charger is too hot. This is to prevent it from spoiling and damaging the laptop. You are advised to disconnect the charger when the battery is full. This while keeping your battery and charger.
4) When using the charger, it would be better removing the battery. When using the battery it is better to disconnect the charger. To charge the battery of your laptop it is baikjika is 'OFF'
5) When using the charger for a long time, put it on a surface that does not trap heat like the fabric, cushions, leather sofa, your thighs, blankets and more. This is to avoid over-heat.
6) Wire from the charger should be avoided contact with sharp objects such as torn corner table. If the charger wire is torn, do not use anymore. Do not wrap the wire charger with 'tape' or other material. Electric shock and damage to the laptop can occur. Change and buy a new charger.