Website To Download Software



With the increasingly fast Internet connection now, we do not need to keep software USB drive. Now if we want to install the program, we only need to surf the web only to download important software. Here are the three most web sites on this visit for the purpose of:

FileHippo.com
Different from other sites that try to offer as much software as possible; FileHippo.com only provide few, but of the best quality. Usually I come here to get the most basic software such as Adobe Reader is required Windows, antivirus, and codec.

FileHippo.com website design is also very neat and organized, easy for me to get what I want. FileHippo.com is for Windows only.

alternativeTo
AlternativeTo is a very unique concept. I'm here to find if there is software that is better than what I use now. For example, right now I use FastSone Capture, so I want to know if any sofware for better screenshots.

Users can vote for their favorite software, so you can know which software is more popular, where, usually it is also nice.

Softpedia
Softpedia offers the most extensive selection of software, I always use it to explore and try new software.

Compared to other download sites (like Download.com or Major Geeks), Softpedia has a lot of options, which allow you to filter the interface category, as well as a fast server.

Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Message : Like My FB Page
Copyright © 2011. Laptop | Computer | Monitor | Software | Hardware | Maintenance Care - All Rights Reserved
Get Tips and Trick Here Happy Reading
Proudly powered by Blogger