Commonly passwords used to access the information and services on the web. There are many passwords you have to remember, therefore, you may choose a password that is easy to remember and even wrote it in a place that can be seen of men.
Here are some tips for you to protect your password and to build a strong password:
* Do not share your password in the Internet, through e-mail or the phone. No one will ask for your password sent to them. Be careful if anyone asks.
* Use passwords that have at least eight characters, including a combination of numbers and symbols.
* Avoid common words or phrases. Hackers can use programs that try every word in the dictionary.
* Do not use your personal information or any words or phrases that are relevant to you.
* You should always change your password regularly. Every 3 months at least.
* You need to use a different password on each account you access.
* A way to create a strong password is to get a phrase that you can remember and take the first letter of each word as your password, change the character that you can remember. For example, "Everyone knows the sun sets at dawn" would be "e1ktss@d".