Hibernate your PC



Fact: I never Shut Down my PC. Ops, does that mean my PC is on 24 hours non-stop? Not at all! If I let it Onn all day, I would be contributing to the waste of electricity.

I do not Shut Down, but I put my PC in Hibernate mode.

What is the advantage of Hibernate?

Let's say you open multiple applications in Windows, for example Microsoft Word, Firefox, Adobe Photoshop and others. And you do not save more documents in all applications. When you Hibernate your computer, it will be deleted, and you can remove the electrical plug. Right back ON your PC, all the applications are still open, and all you do not save the document again just now! Easy huh. Right ON the PC process is also faster if you Hibernate, compared to Shut Down.

How Hibernate works?

In the event Hibernate, Windows will first store all your data in the Hard Disk. This data remains even if the computer power plug is unplugged. That's why when you right ON the PC, the data is still there. Different from Standby mode, the computer simply put the data in RAM, and this data will be lost if you cut off the supply of electricity.

How To Hibernate PC?
Click Start Menu> Turn Off Computer. At the exit window display, press Shift and Stand By button will change to Hibernate.

You also can set the Sleep button on your keyboard (I personally use this method). Follow the steps in Windows XP:
  1. Right-click on the Desktop and select Properties.
  2. In Display Properties, select the Screen Saver tab.
  3. On the Power Monitor, click the Power button.
  4. In the Power Options Properties, see the Power buttons. In the option "When I press the sleep button on my computer quot;, select Hibernate from the drop-down menu.
  5. Click on the OK button.

Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Message : Like My FB Page
Copyright © 2011. Laptop | Computer | Monitor | Software | Hardware | Maintenance Care - All Rights Reserved
Get Tips and Trick Here Happy Reading
Proudly powered by Blogger