Have you ever had was using the computer, suddenly the audio system on the PC does not work. When attempting to open the Volume Control from the Start Menu, the following error will appear:
- There are no active mixer devices available.
- To install mixer devices, go to Control Panel, click Printers and Other Hardware, and then click Add Hardware.
- This program will now close.
What you need to do is, copy this error and find information about it on the Internet. How to do simple:
- Click on the Start Menu> Run and type "services.msc". press Enter
- In the list that appears, find the Windows Audio. Right-click on Windows Audio and click Start.
- If it still does not sound out also, check device manager there may be an error on the sound card. try to reinstall the drivers.