Watching You Tube Without Buffering



You all would like / have seen videos on youtube right? sure the videos you watch sometimes Buffering.

Here I want to share some knowledge that I know how do we watch the video without buffering. before I go I want to remind self this way also depends on the speed line / broadband and not forgetting the file size we watch that.

Without wasting time I mean this is the last step.

1. type www.youtube.com/html5

2. click Join the HTML5 Trial

try, should you be surprised .. :-)

Share this article :

6 comments:

  1. thanks!..working on me

    ReplyDelete
  2. is buffering depends on internet connection?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes..it depends also on the connection,but using this trick its better for waiting buffering using slow connection internet

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for comment :)

 
Message : Like My FB Page
Copyright © 2011. Laptop | Computer | Monitor | Software | Hardware | Maintenance Care - All Rights Reserved
Get Tips and Trick Here Happy Reading
Proudly powered by Blogger